You can upgrade from a Basic or Pro Lite account to a Pro account at the sign-up page here. Make sure you are logged in, select the sign up button at the top of the “Pro” column and input your credit card information. If you are upgrading from Pro-Lite, your account will be pro rated and any credit will be applied to your new Pro subscription.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for a free account?
- Do you have a tutorial video for Rentometer Pro?
- How do I reset my password?
- How many basic free reports can I process as a Registered User?
- How can a Basic or Pro-lite user upgrade to a Pro account?
- How does a Pro user setup company branding. I want my name and logo to appear on the reports.
- How do I log into Rentometer from my phone?
- How can I use Rentometer to promote my business?