When you set the MaxAge filter older than 12-months, you will see more data that does not have Building Type, s.f., and # of bathrooms. Over the last year, we've become stricter about accepting data that doesn't include those data elements.
Articles in this section
- Does Rentometer perceive professionally managed rentals to attain higher rents than DIY (Do it yourself) rental owners?
- What are the green, yellow and red pins on the map?
- Do you have rent comp data for Canada?
- I can't get rent comp info for the specific address that I'm entering.
- Can you help me set the rent for my property?
- Where does Rentometer get their data from?
- How fresh is your data?
- How do I send you rental price updates?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rent comp search. How do I do this?
- Why does data over 12 months not have sq footage data and building type?