Our Pro product does allow you to control for radius. Pro also allows you to control for MaxAge of listings/data and Building Type (Apartment only or House/sfr only). Those three filters allow you to customize the search to meet your needs. Radius is interesting because in areas that have a high density of rental units, the radius is a valuable tool. In other areas where there aren't that many rentals, then the radius is less valuable because if you cut the radius off too short, you may not get enough listings/data for you analysis. MaxAge and Building Type factor into that equation as well. Learn more about Pro here.
Articles in this section
- What are the green, yellow and red pins on the map?
- Do you have rent comp data for Canada?
- I can't get rent comp info for the specific address that I'm entering.
- Can you help me set the rent for my property?
- Where does Rentometer get their data from?
- How fresh is your data?
- How do I send you rental price updates?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rent comp search. How do I do this?
- Why does data over 12 months not have sq footage data and building type?
- Does Rentometer offer access via an API?