Our Pro product does allow you to control for radius. Pro also allows you to control for MaxAge of listings/data and Building Type (Apartment only or House/sfr only). Those three filters allow you to customize the search to meet your needs. Radius is interesting because in areas that have a high density of rental units, the radius is a valuable tool. In other areas where there aren't that many rentals, then the radius is less valuable because if you cut the radius off too short, you may not get enough listings/data for you analysis. MaxAge and Building Type factor into that equation as well. Learn more about Pro here.
Articles in this section
- What is the source of Rentometer's data?
- Do you have rent comp data for Canada?
- I can't get rent comp info for the specific address that I'm entering.
- How do I send you rental price updates?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rent comp search. How do I do this?
- Does Rentometer offer access via an API?
- Does your data include building type (apt. vs. house) and number of bathroom?
- Is there a way to upload a large list of properties/addresses so that I can analyze them all at once?
- How can I compare rents by zip code?
- Maximum Age Filter (MaxAge Filter)