Rentometer collects rental listing data and rent data from a variety of sources including: bulk syndicated data, our proprietary rental data survey, and user generated input and listings of rental data. We're always researching and looking for new data sources and are in the process of developing several additional sources that will come on line over the next few months.
Articles in this section
- Do you have rent comp data for Canada?
- I can't get rent comp info for the specific address that I'm entering.
- Can you help me set the rent for my property?
- Where does Rentometer get their data from?
- How fresh is your data?
- How do I send you rental price updates?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rent comp search. How do I do this?
- Why does data over 12 months not have sq footage data and building type?
- Does Rentometer offer access via an API?
- Does your data include building type (apt. vs. house) and number of bathroom?