One of the key reasons for enforcing limits on free usage is that the free Rentometer tool isn't designed for high volume usage or professional usage. We have developed Rentometer Pro because that is a more appropriate tool if you are conducting lots of searches and/or are a professional user.
Articles in this section
- I can't find the Download as CSV link?
- How can I print my reports from a mobile device? (ipad, iphone?)
- How do I print a report?
- What's the difference between Pro and Pro-lite?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rental search. How do I do this?
- Why does data over 12 months old not have sq. footage or building type data?
- How does a Pro subscriber set up company branding? I want my company name/logo on our reports.
- How many Pro reports can I process as a Pro subscriber?
- How many Pro-lite reports can I process as a Pro-lite subscriber?
- Why are there limits on the number of free reports?