One of the key reasons for enforcing limits on free usage is that the free Rentometer tool isn't designed for high volume usage or professional usage. We have developed Rentometer Pro because that is a more appropriate tool if you are conducting lots of searches and/or are a professional user.
Articles in this section
- I can't find the Download as CSV link?
- How can I print my reports from a mobile device? (ipad, iphone?)
- How do I print a report?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rental search. How do I do this?
- Why does data over 12 months old not have sq. footage or building type data?
- How does a Pro subscriber set up company branding? I want my company name/logo on our reports.
- Why are there limits on the number of free reports?
- Can I filter my report by area/radius and age of the rental listing?
- Can I run a rent comp report for an entire neighborhood?
- How do I filter my search by building type?