We do not put strict limits on Pro Lite volume because different users have different needs. However, our Pro Lite accounts are an "interactive, single seat license" which means only one user can use the system at a time and the user has to be a real person (it can't be a script, macro or an other automated process). So we do monitor for that type of activity. Other than those restrictions, you can run as many reports as you need. You can review Pro plans here.
Articles in this section
- How can I print my reports from a mobile device? (ipad, iphone?)
- How do I print a report?
- What's the difference between Pro and Pro-lite?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rental search. How do I do this?
- Why does data over 12 months old not have sq. footage or building type data?
- How does a Pro subscriber set up company branding? I want my company name/logo on our reports.
- How many Pro reports can I process as a Pro subscriber?
- How many Pro-lite reports can I process as a Pro-lite subscriber?
- Why are there limits on the number of free reports?
- How many basic free reports can I process as a Registered User?