Our Pro product does allow you to control for radius. Pro also allows you to control for MaxAge of listings/data and Building Type (Apartment only or House/sfr only). Those three filters allow you to customize the search to meet your needs. Radius is interesting because in areas that have a high density of rental units, the radius is a valuable tool. In other areas where there aren't that many rentals, then the radius is less valuable because if you cut the radius off too short, you may not get enough listings/data for you analysis. MaxAge and Building Type factor into that equation as well. Learn more about Pro here.
Articles in this section
- How can I print my reports from a mobile device? (ipad, iphone?)
- How do I print a report?
- What's the difference between Pro and Pro-lite?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rental search. How do I do this?
- Why does data over 12 months old not have sq. footage or building type data?
- How does a Pro subscriber set up company branding? I want my company name/logo on our reports.
- How many Pro reports can I process as a Pro subscriber?
- How many Pro-lite reports can I process as a Pro-lite subscriber?
- Why are there limits on the number of free reports?
- How many basic free reports can I process as a Registered User?