We do not put strict limits on Pro Lite volume because different users have different needs. However, our Pro Lite accounts are an "interactive, single seat license" which means only one user can use the system at a time and the user has to be a real person (it can't be a script, macro or an other automated process). So we do monitor for that type of activity. Other than those restrictions, you can run as many reports as you need. You can review Pro plans here.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between Pro-lite and Pro?
- How can I upgrade my Pro-lite subscription to Pro?
- How many Pro reports can I process as a Pro subscriber?
- How many Pro-lite reports can I process as a Pro-lite subscriber?
- How many free reports do I get with the Pro Trial?
- How can I advertise my business on your site?