We do not put strict limits on Pro Lite volume because different users have different needs. However, our Pro Lite accounts are an "interactive, single seat license" which means only one user can use the system at a time and the user has to be a real person (it can't be a script, macro or an other automated process). So we do monitor for that type of activity. Other than those restrictions, you can run as many reports as you need. You can review Pro plans here.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between Pro-lite and Pro?
- How can a Basic or Pro-lite user upgrade to a Pro account?
- How many Pro reports can I process as a Pro subscriber?
- How many Pro-lite reports can I process as a Pro-lite subscriber?
- Why are there limits on the number of free reports?
- How many basic free reports can I process as a Registered User?
- How much do your Basic, Pro-lite and Pro services cost?
- How can I advertise my business on your site?