Yes, you can use the Rentometer Batch Analysis tool which is designed for Pros who want to quickly access rental data for a large number of addresses. You can add up to 100 addresses in a batch and download the analysis results in a CSV file. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- Does Rentometer perceive professionally managed rentals to attain higher rents than DIY (Do it yourself) rental owners?
- What are the green, yellow and red pins on the map?
- Do you have rent comp data for Canada?
- I can't get rent comp info for the specific address that I'm entering.
- Can you help me set the rent for my property?
- Where does Rentometer get their data from?
- How fresh is your data?
- How do I send you rental price updates?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rent comp search. How do I do this?
- Why does data over 12 months not have sq footage data and building type?