Yes, you can use the Rentometer Batch Analysis tool which is designed for Pros who want to quickly access rental data for a large number of addresses. You can add up to 100 addresses in a batch and download the analysis results in a CSV file. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- What is the source of Rentometer's data?
- Does Rentometer offer access via an API?
- Do you have rent comp data for Canada?
- I can't get rent comp info for the specific address that I'm entering.
- How do I send you rental price updates?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rent comp search. How do I do this?
- Does your data include building type (apt. vs. house) and number of bathroom?
- Is there a way to upload a large list of properties/addresses so that I can analyze them all at once?
- How can I compare rents by zip code?
- Maximum Age Filter (MaxAge Filter)