Rentometer has a Batch Analysis tool for users that would like to analyze a large list of properties/addresses all at once. A user will upload a list of property addresses and we will return a file that includes the current rental statistics by bedroom type for each address on the list. Learn how to use our Batch Analysis tool here.
Articles in this section
- What are the green, yellow and red pins on the map?
- Do you have rent comp data for Canada?
- I can't get rent comp info for the specific address that I'm entering.
- Can you help me set the rent for my property?
- Where does Rentometer get their data from?
- How fresh is your data?
- How do I send you rental price updates?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rent comp search. How do I do this?
- Why does data over 12 months not have sq footage data and building type?
- Does Rentometer offer access via an API?