When you set the MaxAge filter older than 12-months, you will see more data that does not have Building Type, s.f., and # of bathrooms. Over the last year, we've become stricter about accepting data that doesn't include those data elements.
Articles in this section
- What are the green, yellow and red pins on the map?
- I can't find the Download as CSV link?
- How can I print my reports from a mobile device? (ipad, iphone?)
- How do I print a report?
- What's the difference between Pro and Pro-lite?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rental search. How do I do this?
- Why does data over 12 months old not have sq. footage or building type data?
- How does a Pro subscriber set up company branding? I want my company name/logo on our reports.
- How many Pro reports can I process as a Pro subscriber?
- How many Pro-lite reports can I process as a Pro-lite subscriber?