On the result page, you should see a "Print Report" link directly below the blue "Analyze Address" button. Click on that to print your report.
Articles in this section
- I can't find the Download as CSV link?
- How can I print my reports from a mobile device? (ipad, iphone?)
- How do I print a report?
- I want to narrow the radius of my rental search. How do I do this?
- Why does data over 12 months old not have sq. footage or building type data?
- How does a Pro subscriber set up company branding? I want my company name/logo on our reports.
- Why are there limits on the number of free reports?
- Can I filter my report by area/radius and age of the rental listing?
- Can I run a rent comp report for an entire neighborhood?
- How do I filter my search by building type?