Yes, you can use the Rentometer Batch Analysis tool which is designed for Pros who want to quickly access rental data for a large number of addresses. You can add up to 100 addresses in a batch and download the analysis results in a CSV file. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between average rent, median rent? Also, what is standard deviation and sample size?
- How do I set up my custom branding? I want my company name/logo on our reports.
- Is there a way to upload a large list of properties/addresses so that I can analyze them all at once?
- What is the source of Rentometer's data?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I cancel my account?
- Do you have rent comp data for Canada?
- Can I search for a specific unit or apt. number? How should I enter an address?
- Does Rentometer have an app that I can use on my phone?
- I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
Please sign in to leave a comment.